Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. According to the presenter, which organ is "amazingly complex"?
2. Which of the following subjects is NOT taught in schools?
3. The equipment needed to teaching neuroscience is...
Simple and cheap
Dangerous and volatile
Complex and expensive
Interesting and exciting
4. What percentage of people have a neurological disorder?
5. How many cures are there for these diseases?
6. What was the first name of the presenter's lab mate?
7. What did the presenter and his lab mate decide to do?
Work for Microsoft
Invent cures for brain diseases
Make neuroscience equipment simple and affordable
Leave school to become musicians
8. What is the name of the presenter's company?
9. What does the presenter put on the volunteer's arm?
10. How many neurons are inside the brain?
About 80 billion
About 8 million
About 80 million
About 800 trillion
11. What do neurons do?
Help the body fight infections
Send electrical messages back and forth
Control the body's blood pressure
Regulate the body's temperature
12. What does the presenter ask the volunteer to do with her hand?
13. What sound does the presenter demonstrate?
The sound of the heart beat
The sound of motor units
The sound of neurons
The sound of electrodes
14. What nerve does the presenter need to find?
The olnar nerve
The ulnar nerve
The alnar nerve
The elnar nerve
15. What does the presenter's invention allow you to do?
Control another person's legs
Control another person's emotions
Control another person's mind
Control another person's arm
Please wait a moment...