Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. What does the presenter believe about the audience?
Many of them are ludicrous
Many of them are tying their shoes correctly
Many of them are not wearing shoes
Many of them are tying their shoes incorrectly
2. What kind of shoes did the presenter buy?
Shoes that were very comfortable
Very expensive shoes
Shoes that were very uncomfortable
Very inexpensive shoes
3. What kind of laces did the shoes have?
Square, plastic laces
Round, nylon laces
Short, leather straps
Long, string laces
4. What does the presenter believe is a life skill we should have mastered before the age of 50?
Tying our shoes
Buying new shoes
5. The first knot the presenter demonstrates has...
A strong form and a weak form
A difficult form and an easy form
A quick form and a slow form
A long form and a short form
6. The second knot the presenter demonstrates...
Is weaker and looks worse
Is shorter and looks strong
Is stronger and looks better
Is longer and looks strange
7. What does the presenter say about the second kind of knot
It is too difficult for adults to learn
It is a tremendous advantage in life
Most laces are too short for it
It is a small advantage in life
Please wait a moment...