Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. What famous Japanese invention is mentioned in the first part of the video?
2. What can you see at the new exhibition in Tokyo?
Failed inventions from the late 1950s and early 1960s
Failed inventions from the late 1940s and early 1950s
Successful inventions from the late 1940s and early 1950s
Successful inventions from the late 1950s and early 1960s
3. What three foods can the Snack 3 prepare?
Toast, eggs, and hot milk
Bacon, eggs, and hot milk
Toast, eggs, and cold milk
Toast, eggs, and hot coffee
4. What kind of invention was the Wide Colorscope?
A color filter for black and white televisions
A black and white filter for color televisions
5. When did Japanese television begin broadcasting programs in color?
6. What was the problem with the first models of colour televisions?
They were unreliable
They were expensive
7. What was special about the radio shown?
It was in the shape of a television
It was in the shape of a computer
It was in the shape of a car
It was in the shape of a robot
8. How was the washing machine operated?
9. What three countries make most of today's popular gadgets?
North Korea, Taiwan, and America
South Korea, Japan, and America
South Korea, Taiwan, and America
South Korea, Taiwan, and United Kingdom
Please wait a moment...