Apps 4 EFL
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. How much space do Americans have now as compared to 50 years ago?
About three times less
About three times more
About twice as much
2. How much is the personal storage industry worth?
22 billion dollars
2 million dollars
2 billions dollars
200 billion dollars
3. What has happened to Americans' happiness levels over the past 50 years?
They have decreased
They have stayed the same
They have gone up and down
They have increased
4. Which of the following situations is NOT mentioned by the presenter in relation to the "joys of less"?
Staying in a hotel
Going to a wedding
Going to college
5. What is the name of the company the presenter started?
6. How much money did the presenter save by buying a smaller space?
7. According to the presenter, what do we need to cut out of our lives?
8. What should we ask ourselves before we buy something?
Can I really afford it?
Is that really going to make me happier?
Will it biodegrade when I throw it away?
Is it the cheapest option available?
9. According to the presenter, small is...
10. Which of these multifunctional items are NOT mentioned by the presenter
A dining table that becomes a bed
A sink combined with a toilet
A bed that becomes a sofa
A side table that can stretch out to seat 10
11. The presenter suggests that we should "Make room for the..."
Please wait a moment...