Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. How much space do Americans have now as compared to 50 years ago?
About twice as much
About three times more
About three times less
2. How much is the personal storage industry worth?
22 billion dollars
2 billions dollars
2 million dollars
200 billion dollars
3. What has happened to Americans' happiness levels over the past 50 years?
They have stayed the same
They have gone up and down
They have increased
They have decreased
4. Which of the following situations is NOT mentioned by the presenter in relation to the "joys of less"?
Going to a wedding
Going to college
Staying in a hotel
5. What is the name of the company the presenter started?
6. How much money did the presenter save by buying a smaller space?
7. According to the presenter, what do we need to cut out of our lives?
8. What should we ask ourselves before we buy something?
Is it the cheapest option available?
Will it biodegrade when I throw it away?
Can I really afford it?
Is that really going to make me happier?
9. According to the presenter, small is...
10. Which of these multifunctional items are NOT mentioned by the presenter
A side table that can stretch out to seat 10
A dining table that becomes a bed
A bed that becomes a sofa
A sink combined with a toilet
11. The presenter suggests that we should "Make room for the..."
Please wait a moment...