Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. What does the presenter ask the audience to do?
Raise their hands if they want to use the bathroom
Raise their hands if they want to ask a question
Raise their hands if something applies to them
Raise their hands if they disagree with something
2. What do people sometimes do when they remember something embarrassing?
Make a small, weird sound
Cry in a private place
Cover their face with their hands
Laugh with their friends
3. What can a period at the end of a text message symbolize?
4. What do some people seem to lose "a thousand times"?
Their airplane ticket
5. What can happen when you try to guess someone's password too many times?
Their account will be locked
You will be able to reset their password
You can gain access to their account
You will be arrested by the police
6. What do some people have a "nagging feeling" about?
That they should exercise more
That they must work harder
That their spouse is cheating on them
That they will be discovered as a fraud
7. Where can you usually find an "undo" button?
On your shirt
On a computer
In real life
8. What do some people do while texting?
Laugh like a fool
Smile like an idiot
Dance like a crazy person
Cry like a baby
9. What do some people "give into the temptation of"?
Stealing money from their employers
Looking through someone else's phone
Drinking too much alcohol
Smoking too many cigarettes
Please wait a moment...