Apps 4 EFL
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. What does the presenter ask the audience to do?
Raise their hands if something applies to them
Raise their hands if they want to use the bathroom
Raise their hands if they want to ask a question
Raise their hands if they disagree with something
2. What do people sometimes do when they remember something embarrassing?
Laugh with their friends
Make a small, weird sound
Cry in a private place
Cover their face with their hands
3. What can a period at the end of a text message symbolize?
4. What do some people seem to lose "a thousand times"?
Their airplane ticket
5. What can happen when you try to guess someone's password too many times?
Their account will be locked
You will be able to reset their password
You will be arrested by the police
You can gain access to their account
6. What do some people have a "nagging feeling" about?
That their spouse is cheating on them
That they must work harder
That they should exercise more
That they will be discovered as a fraud
7. Where can you usually find an "undo" button?
On a computer
In real life
On your shirt
8. What do some people do while texting?
Dance like a crazy person
Smile like an idiot
Laugh like a fool
Cry like a baby
9. What do some people "give into the temptation of"?
Drinking too much alcohol
Looking through someone else's phone
Smoking too many cigarettes
Stealing money from their employers
Please wait a moment...