Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. What type of magic does the presenter like?
Magic that uses technology
Magic that uses psychology
Magic that uses traditional techniques
Magic that uses playing cards
2. What kind of application has the presenter been working on?
An application that synchronises videos across the screens of multiple devices
An application that teaches magic
An application that synchronises magicians performances
An application that shows how magic tricks are done
3. Where did the presenter obtain three iPods?
He brought them from home
He borrowed them from audience members
He rented them from a company
He bought them from a store
4. What is the presenters favourite subject?
5. Who is one of the presenter's favourite magicians?
6. What kind of trick did he do?
A trick with a dying primrose
A trick with a wilting daffodil
A trick with a growing mushroom
A trick with a blooming rose bush
7. What did he say about magic?
It is the only honest profession
It is honestly the only profession
It is honest and professional
It is the only dishonest profession
8. What does the presenter say about deception?
It's fun to do in your life
It's partly fundamental for life
It's a fundamental part of life
It's part of a fundamental life
9. What do polls show about men?
They tell twice as many lies as women
They tell one third fewer lies than women
They tell three times as many lies as women
They tell half as many lies as women
10. What did the Chinese General Sun Tzu say about war?
It is important to gain an advantage
It is fundamental to life
It is all based on deception
It is part of human nature
11. What is self-deception?
When we convince ourselves that a lie is the truth
When we tell the truth
When we convince someone to tell the truth
When we convince ourselves to lie
12. Who is the composer of Clair De Lune?
Please wait a moment...