Apps 4 EFL
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. The presenter asks the audience to imagine...
A good opportunity
A small fire
A global disaster
A big explosion
2. Why was the presenter's seat unique?
It was very comfortable
It was very expensive
It allowed him to talk to the flight attendants
It was near the smoke
3. What did the flight attendants say to the presenter?
They had probably entered a storm
The pilot would not turn the plane around
You should get out of your seat
They had probably hit some birds
4. What did the pilot line up the plane with?
A big motorway
The Hudson river
A flock of birds
The airport runway
5. What did the pilot do with the plane's engines?
He turned them over
He turned them up
He turned them around
He turned them off
6. What did the pilot say to the passengers?
Braces are intact
Brace for impact
Place it back
7. What was the first thing the presenter learned about himself?
It all changes in an instant
He decided to change his opinion
He wants to change into someone else
He wanted to change his flight
8. What does the presenter mean by "I collect bad wines"?
He wants to postpone his life
He no longer wants to postpone anything in life
He wants to buy a new wine cellar
He only has bad experiences in life
9. What did the presenter regret the most?
Time he wasted on things that did not matter
Time he spent with his family
Time he spent doing things that matter
Time he spend alone
10. What did the presenter eliminate from his life?
11. What did the presenter think about dying?
It's very scary
He was terrified
He was unprepared
It's not scary
12. What did the presenter wish for?
To see his kids grow up
To see his wife again
For the plane to explode
To continue working in his job
13. What is the only goal the presenter has in life?
To be a great dad
To make a lot of money
To be famous
To be a good husband
Please wait a moment...