Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. The presenter asks the audience to imagine...
A big explosion
A good opportunity
A small fire
A global disaster
2. Why was the presenter's seat unique?
It was very comfortable
It was very expensive
It was near the smoke
It allowed him to talk to the flight attendants
3. What did the flight attendants say to the presenter?
They had probably entered a storm
You should get out of your seat
They had probably hit some birds
The pilot would not turn the plane around
4. What did the pilot line up the plane with?
The airport runway
A big motorway
The Hudson river
A flock of birds
5. What did the pilot do with the plane's engines?
He turned them off
He turned them over
He turned them around
He turned them up
6. What did the pilot say to the passengers?
Braces are intact
Place it back
Brace for impact
7. What was the first thing the presenter learned about himself?
He decided to change his opinion
He wants to change into someone else
He wanted to change his flight
It all changes in an instant
8. What does the presenter mean by "I collect bad wines"?
He wants to buy a new wine cellar
He wants to postpone his life
He no longer wants to postpone anything in life
He only has bad experiences in life
9. What did the presenter regret the most?
Time he spend alone
Time he spent doing things that matter
Time he spent with his family
Time he wasted on things that did not matter
10. What did the presenter eliminate from his life?
11. What did the presenter think about dying?
He was terrified
He was unprepared
It's not scary
It's very scary
12. What did the presenter wish for?
To continue working in his job
To see his kids grow up
To see his wife again
For the plane to explode
13. What is the only goal the presenter has in life?
To be a good husband
To be a great dad
To make a lot of money
To be famous
Please wait a moment...