Apps 4 EFL
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. How long is the presentation usually?
2. Where was the presenter when he got the idea for the presentation?
In a car
On a boat
On a plane
On a bicycle
3. How long ago did the presenter get the idea?
Five weeks ago
Seven years ago
Four days ago
Six years ago
4. Who was in the seat next to him?
A highschool student
A junior high school student
An elementary school student
A kindergarten student
5. What kind of family did person next to him come from?
6. She asked the presenter: "What leads to..."?
7. Why did the presenter feel bad?
He wanted to go to sleep
He didn't understand the question
He couldn't give her a good answer
He had eaten some bad food
8. How many interviews did the presenter conduct?
9. What did Rupert Murdoch say to the presenter?
I am a big cheese
It's all hard work
It all comes easily
I don't have fun
10. What did Norman Jewison say to the presenter?
Focus on making films
Focus on many things
Focus your camera carefully
Focus on one thing
11. Who pushed Frank Gehry to succeed?
12. How do people really get rich?
By serving themselves
By serving others something of value
By stealing money
By talking to millionaires
13. What does Joe Kraus think is the number one reason for success?
14. What are the big eight things that lead to success?
Serve, Money, Work, Focus, Persist, Ideas, Good, Push
Serve, Passion, Work, Focus, Desist, Ideas, Good, Push
Serve, Passion, Work, Focus, Persist, Strength, Good, Push
Serve, Passion, Work, Focus, Persist, Ideas, Good, Push
Please wait a moment...