Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Info for teachers
You are currently using Apps 4 EFL as a guest.
to save your progress.
1. How long is the presentation usually?
2. Where was the presenter when he got the idea for the presentation?
On a boat
In a car
On a plane
On a bicycle
3. How long ago did the presenter get the idea?
Six years ago
Four days ago
Five weeks ago
Seven years ago
4. Who was in the seat next to him?
An elementary school student
A junior high school student
A kindergarten student
A highschool student
5. What kind of family did person next to him come from?
6. She asked the presenter: "What leads to..."?
7. Why did the presenter feel bad?
He wanted to go to sleep
He didn't understand the question
He couldn't give her a good answer
He had eaten some bad food
8. How many interviews did the presenter conduct?
9. What did Rupert Murdoch say to the presenter?
It's all hard work
I don't have fun
It all comes easily
I am a big cheese
10. What did Norman Jewison say to the presenter?
Focus on one thing
Focus your camera carefully
Focus on many things
Focus on making films
11. Who pushed Frank Gehry to succeed?
12. How do people really get rich?
By serving others something of value
By serving themselves
By stealing money
By talking to millionaires
13. What does Joe Kraus think is the number one reason for success?
14. What are the big eight things that lead to success?
Serve, Money, Work, Focus, Persist, Ideas, Good, Push
Serve, Passion, Work, Focus, Persist, Strength, Good, Push
Serve, Passion, Work, Focus, Persist, Ideas, Good, Push
Serve, Passion, Work, Focus, Desist, Ideas, Good, Push
Please wait a moment...